How can people and clinicians use augmented human intelligence to make more informed health decisions?
Tom Insel, M.D., co-founder and president, Mindstrong Health
- How to produce better outcomes through measurement-based care
- Early prediction and preemptive interventions for people with neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disorders
- What gaps in care are being met by technology?
Wyatt Decker, M.D., vice president, Mayo Clinic
- A practice and institutional perspective on augmented human intelligence
- How can technology transform an organization?
Pattie Maes, Ph.D., professor of Media Technology and academic head of Media Arts and Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Exploring cognitive augmentation
- How to assess and promote productive human interaction with augmented human intelligence (AHI)
- What is missing from the current AHI discussion?
Unpack the Session