Opportunities to produce health that matters to people begin beyond the current delivery system.
- Addressing the gap between what doctors do and what patients need
- What health care can learn from public health?
- How to meet people where they are
David Erickson, Director, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Health and community development- what kind of progress has been made since Transform 2013 presentation
- Why does this matter to health care providers?
Cyrus Batheja, National VP of Housing for myConnections™ at UnitedHealthcare Community & State
- Approaching housing as health
- Addressing the needs of high-risk populations
- What can the health care delivery system learn from a health care benefits company?
David Levine, M.D., Clinician/Investigator at Brigham Health
- Hospitals at home
- Making progress by working between research and operations
- What’s taking so long? Overcoming numerous barriers
- What will it take to make this transformation possible?
Unpack the Session