Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in the registration fee?
Registration includes the following:
• Conference Materials
• Pre-Conference Activities
• Welcome Reception
• Breakfast: Thursday and Friday
• Lunch: Thursday
- What payment methods are accepted for the conference?
The conference accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
The conference also accepts check payments. Checks must be received within 15 business days of your registration. All checks should be made payable to metroConnections and be issued in US dollars (USD). Please mail checks to:
Mayo Transform 2017 Registration
1650 W. 82nd Street
Bloomington, MN USA 55431
- Do I have to register online?
No. You can also fill out the following 2017 Transform Conference Registration Form instead of registering online.
- Can I register onsite?
Yes. Onsite registration will be at the Registration Desk at the Mayo Civic Center, Ballroom Lobby West, see schedule for more details.
Please note that the on-site registration rate will be $1,299 and is non-refundable.
- May I purchase a single day pass for Transform?
No. The value of Transform is gained from experiencing the complete program from start-to-finish.
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
Yes. All cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
The following cancellation rates will apply:
• Cancellations received by August 25, 2017, are eligible for a refund of the registration fee, less a $75 administrative fee.
• There are no refunds for cancellations received after August 25, 2017.
- Can I transfer my registration?
Yes. Registered attendees may transfer their registration to another person from their organization at no additional cost. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with transfer requests or questions.
- I cannot afford to attend Transform. Are scholarship opportunities available?
Yes. A limited number of scholarships are available to attend Transform 2017, see registration to apply. The deadline for scholarship application submission is June 1, 2017.
- Does Transform offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) Accreditation?
No. We do not offer CME credits for Transform. Transform is designed to promote engagement, thoughtful conversations and inspire action, and does not lend itself to CME accreditation.
- Is there a dress code for Transform?
No. There is no set dress code for Transform, but the majority of our attendees dress business casual. Please note that the indoor temperatures fluctuates, so it is recommended to dress in layers.
- What are the social media channels that Transform uses?
- Will presentation slides be available?
No. Slides used in presentations will not be available. Due to the creative nature of our presenters, stand-alone slides can be confusing without seeing or hearing the presentation.
- Will the videos of the speakers be available after the conference?
Yes. Videos will be available from those speakers who have granted permission.
- Will there be opportunities to tour the Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation or other areas of Mayo Clinic?
No. CFI tours will not be available; however, a virtual tour of the space is available. Additionally, we encourage all attendees to participate in the pre-conference activity, “Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation: The Inside Story”, see schedule for more details.
We invite you to explore Mayo Clinic’s History and Heritage website as well.