Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Conference being held?
Mayo Civic Center
30 Civic Center Dr. SE
Rochester, MN 55904
- What payment methods are accepted for the conference?
The conference accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
The conference also accepts check payments. Checks must be received within 15 business days of your registration. All checks should be made payable to metroConnections and be issued in US dollars (USD). Please mail checks to:
Mayo Transform 2019 Registration
1650 W. 82nd Street
Bloomington, MN USA 55431
- Do I have to register online?
You can register for Mayo Clinic Transform 2019 using this link. Online registration for Transform 2019 will close at midnight on September 20.
- Can I register onsite?
To register for Transform on-site, please visit the Registration Desk at the Mayo Civic Center during the following times.
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- $599 – Student
- $999 – Mayo Clinic Employee
- $1,499 – Conference Attendee
- May I purchase a single-day pass for Transform?
Single passes are not available, as the value of Transform is gained from experiencing the complete program from start-to-finish.
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
Yes. All cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
The following cancellation rates will apply:
• Cancellations received by August 24, 2019, are eligible for a refund of the registration fee, less a $75 administrative fee.
• There are no refunds for cancellations received after August 25, 2019.
- Can I transfer my registration?
Yes. Registered attendees may transfer their registration to another person from their organization at no additional cost. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with transfer requests or questions.
- Is there funding available to help with travel/registration costs?
Transform is unable to assist with travel or registration costs.
- I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
Upon full payment of conference registration fees, the participant may request an invitation letter by emailing email@example.com. Transform will not supply an invitation letter to unpaid or unregistered participants, and Transform reserves the right to refuse to provide invitation letters for attendees. Please note that Transform does not give any further support to the visa application process. Obtaining a visa remains the sole responsibility of the participant. Regular cancellation deadlines apply, regardless of whether your visa was granted or not.
- Does Transform offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) Accreditation?
No. We do not offer CME credits for Transform. Transform is designed to promote engagement, thoughtful conversations and inspire action, and does not lend itself to CME accreditation.
- Is there a dress code for Transform?
No. There is no set dress code for Transform, but the majority of our attendees dress business casual. Please note that the indoor temperatures fluctuates, so it is recommended to dress in layers.
- What are the social media channels that Transform uses?
- Will presentation slides be available?
No. Slides used in presentations will not be available. Due to the creative nature of our presenters, stand-alone slides can be confusing without seeing or hearing the presentation.
- Will the videos of the speakers be available after the conference?
Yes. Videos will be available from those speakers who have granted permission.
- Will there be opportunities to tour the Mayo Clinic Innovation & Design space or other areas of Mayo Clinic?
- Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
A certificate of attendance is available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org following the conference.
- My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please contact email@example.com for assistance.